Search Fancy-free Crafts Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2016

First WTF? Roundup

Here are some of the best and weirdest photos from my camera roll.

1) Childhood magic just isn't the same anymore


We were at the local dollar store when I spotted this My Little Pony knockoff. Take special notice of the "magical" plant that comes with the hot pink alicorn.

2) Air mattress shenanigans


There's just something unsettling about those two's expressions. Also, they don't look like they've even reached the legal age of consent. You know something dirty is about to go down on that ComfortQuest air mattress. 

3) Spect-acular freebies


The store where we purchased our glasses gave us free "his and hers eyeglass cleaner". Does my eyeglass cleaner really need to be dyed pink, so I'll be theoretically more inclined to use it? I don't see Scope offering blue and pink "his and hers mouthwash". (I could see that happening though.) 

4) Migrating home for the holidays


This was the window display at a local hunting store. I sympathize with the deer; that fat Canadian goose sitting on his head looks to be giving him serious neck problems. 

5) The holy grail


The mason jar trend has officially gone too far. I think it's a mason jar goblet. Let me tell you, a person looks super classy drinking red wine out of this this a straw. Yep yep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment